Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Resolution 6 - Catch Up Printing Photos - Update!

A few days ago I took advantage again of Target.com's incredibly easy to use online print ordering service and picked them up at my local Target within an hour. I only printed off two photos for a special frame I picked up. As I alluded in the last entry under this resolution, I wanted to try and get some frames up with my favorite photos as a way to have some proper decor in my place. I finally got around to picking up another frame, a pretty nice one too which I had a half off coupon for which the frame held two 5x7 photos.

If you have not read a certain entry from one of my running blogs, please click here to read how I somehow managed to win a 5k, a surprising feat which I doubt I will be able to pull off again. It seemed right to print off a couple of photos to have that moment on the wall forever. Even though the event happened a little over a month ago, it was only until about a week back that I thought we only had one group photo from the friends I ran with that day. That photo is the bottom picture of the frame. Then about a week back I stumbled upon an email in my junk folder from the race coordinator's saying their flicker account is updated with a couple hundred photos from that race day. I guess was so distracted from disastrous weather that day I had no idea there were photographers there.

Sure enough, I found quite a few photos of our group, and one's where we all crossed the finish line, so it only seemed fitting to have the other photo of me crossing the finish, all the while being completely oblivious that I won the race. I updated the old blog entry too with a couple of photos so make sure to check it out. So enough hype, here is a horrible phone photo I took of the frame on my wall, just underneath it you can see the top part of the bib number I wore that day, and pinned to it is the first place medal I received.....I am still in disbelief that even happened, but catching a glimpse of this everyday will remind me that it did in fact transpire.

No comments:

Post a Comment